Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

usa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usa

im saying good bye too fishing after 11 years am sad but feel im not getting any ware so good by tench carp bream roach hybrids crusions and so many over fish i love too catch and hello america only joking putting fishing on hold for a while whilst i go too america cant wait reason for this post is should i take any kit over too the states or should i wait 9 months? anyone fished in usa? if so pls shed light many thanks alf

adrian congrats on the move first of all. i did the same and moved to LA for a year and just got back. there is no coarse angling to really be had in US so i wouldnt bother. i kept all my kit in the UK. where in the states are you going? you on a H1b visa?

Comment

Hope you have a good time, whether or not you can coarse fish will depend on where you're going.
      When do you go? Hope you can fish the match at Avalon on 27th first!
      The Mahseer Trust visit us at www.mahseertrust.org
      Working for one of the World's iconic fish species and the rivers they live in.

Thinking of visiting the Westcountry?
      Check out:
      www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
      log on to www.v2vangling.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X