Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

bridesmaidsteve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bridesmaidsteve

can anyone give me the name and phone no of the guy running the thames champs, i bought my ticket a month ago and lost it. Abingdon Thames fishing very well no bream but nets of roach .

Hi mate, Are you on about the teams of 3 cos i think that match has been cancelled. Your right about the roach fishing mate i had well into double figures of quality Roach in just a couple of hours the other evening at Donnington Bridge fishing Hemp and elderberry at about 7 metre. Cant wait till my next session

Comment

lucky dirke sorry i meant the lower thames, if i can't find the no me £25 quid will be wasted,
      Had a session by the nags head and finnished with 3 chub roach and perch for 23lb.

Comment

I have just googled it, His name is Dave Harper and you can contact him on 020 8777 9875 or 07956 163414..

Comment

Sorry just noticed its already taking place

Comment

lucky dirke

hi, dirke i found the number, and fished it pegged 105 i scrapped 5lb 30z and a default section win, 100 pounds thanks . I did enjoy the match, its always good to be on a river, and you no you work hard for your fish as well cheers mate.

Comment

Working...
            X