Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Sion Farm Fishery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sion Farm Fishery

Hi Lads, anybody fished here lately? we had match here today and were greeted with odd dead carp floating about. All day there were carp swimming about the top slowly, and looked, the only way to descibe them as furry! Obviously this fish were very sick, they were everywhere. Just hope the owner is awhere of the problem, so can be sorted before to late,

Which lake the big one or the little one at the back??

Did you let the owner know??

Comment

spoke to owner rob the owner he is aware thanks for your concern

Comment

main lake mate, apparently the owner was not about but think one of our guys put the old dear who was about in the picture, thinking about it they did have the aerators on full wack all day so they prob do know they losing fish

Comment

cheers k1 just spoke to owner low oxygen levels mate he is sorting right now

Comment

Bad news. No wonder its fished know where near as good as last year. Gutting.

Comment

I fished it for the first time about 3 weeks ago with my 6 yr old lad. Wasnt to impressed, it was a tuesday afternoon, and there was no available pegs, there was rubbish everywhere, and when someone moved i got a pig (full of more rubbish) and the people around me were playing a radio, with the fella on the next peg smoking pot.

Havent been back since.

Comment

Originally posted by phil rowan View Post
                I fished it for the first time about 3 weeks ago with my 6 yr old lad. Wasnt to impressed, it was a tuesday afternoon, and there was no available pegs, there was rubbish everywhere, and when someone moved i got a pig (full of more rubbish) and the people around me were playing a radio, with the fella on the next peg smoking pot.

Havent been back since.
                Jake what were you doing at Sion on a tuesday afternoon?
                HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

Originally posted by ABBO62 View Post
                  Jake what were you doing at Sion on a tuesday afternoon?
                  lol he was vegging out abbo
                  [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
                  [CENTER] [/CENTER]
                  [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
                  [CENTER] [/CENTER]
                  [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
                  [CENTER] [/CENTER]
                  [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

Not to bothered about people smoking pot, each to there own, but playing music and leaving rubbish everywhere isnt my idea of how a fishery should be.

Comment

Originally posted by phil rowan View Post
                      Not to bothered about people smoking pot, each to there own, but playing music and leaving rubbish everywhere isnt my idea of how a fishery should be.
                      Sion is the sort of place i like to fish in the winter,plenty of silvers no matter how cold it gets!
                      I know what yer mean though ,it can get a bit like Blackpool beach somtimes in the summer!
                      HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

Its a shame really.
                        For a place with such nice fish in the lakes and i mean nice.
                        Its a rot hole and not treated as it should by some of the low life that go there who can't even take a corn tin home with them.

Such a pity
                        [SIZE="3"][COLOR="#2e8b57"][COLOR="lime"][SIZE="4"]Maver-Rich[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

NEW PB 108lb 2oz, 26/08/2012 Wyatt?s pool, Cobhouse Fishery
                        106lb 4oz, 17/08/2011 Laugherne Island pool, Cobhouse Fishery

Comment

Hey guys went to this place 3wks ago on a saturday to be honest didnt have much luck on the bottom but had a bag full off the top on the good old dog biscuit. Havnt been here for several years and to be honest it didnt seem to be as lively as it used to be but still has to be my favourite lake around as i know this place like the back of my hand. Regarding the problem it is a real shame and i hope rob manages to get it sorted over the winter ready for a good year next year as i will be back to my old ways fishing every week next year. I will be back down there in the next few weeks cant wait to go back
                          SION FARM MY FAVE LAKE CHECK IT OUT!!

Comment

Working...
                          X