Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

rive wheel kit major problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rive wheel kit major problem

i have well did have a rive rear wheelkit wich has been good to me over the year howevr i was fishing local waters to me and had to walk quite far cut a long story and strong words later short the plastic arms that hold the axle and the fixing plate on have snapped has anyone got any ideas on how to repair or should i bin it?
    cheers
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]www.astwoodbankac.co.uk[/COLOR][/FONT]

If you mean the blocks that hold the locating pins onto the box itself, then your OK as they are a standard Rive part available from Nathans, check his website it has the Rive bits with photo and part No
    Alternatively, you might do what I did, and took mine to a fabricator who put some extra ally on and welded in the re-enforcements. Solid, for now
    Can't catch enough.....

Comment

Common problem.

Comment

These are apparently the biz... GT Angling Products - GT WHEEL KITZ

and reveiwed here - http://www.andysangle.com/articles.php?article_id=9

Comment

you should stop carrying hair styling products to your peg will cut the weight down dramatically
          I want an end peg

Comment

mine snaped as yours did so i made up a metal you can carry the qe2 on it now. if its the same break as mine which is on the long plastic bit whch the wheel base goes through i have a spare one so if you want it make me an offer.

Comment

Should have got a Tourney Pro box.

Wheel kits are metal....(searches for 'smug' emot, fails dismally.........)

Comment

maybe i shouldn't of bought a knock off jeff lol you know what they say you get what you pay for hahaha.
                [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]www.astwoodbankac.co.uk[/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                X