Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

westo park. what a good day out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• westo park. what a good day out

I went yesterday to weston park game fair, what a good day didnt even get to see all of it as it was huge,Fishing village was excellent i bought an 11ft shakespear omni x feeder rod for £17 and a telescopic landing net handle 3.5 mtrs for £5 a brolly arm for seat box for £4 and six weghted waggler floats for £2 My lad had 20mins free fly casting lesson with a qualified instructor. I would totally recommend anyone to go next year.Tickets are cheaper pre booked online only £13.60 for adults and £4 upto 14 year olds on the gate £17 for adults and £5 for upto 14s.There was loads to see and do excellent.

Wish i'd known about this before would've loved to have gone,it's in my diary next year for certain.

Comment

Pitty you missed it ,it was a great day. i did put a post about it when it was going to be on maybe you didnt see it. I am definatley going next year.

Comment

Working...
      X