Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

what lines for pellet wag work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what lines for pellet wag work

What lines do you recommend for pellet waggler work ive been using utlimate power steel but ive used it for a season but cant get hold of any in my area and dont want to pay over the odds for it

avon angling got it mate
    was looking at it today
    [url]http://www.freewebs.com/ackoos--floats/[/url]

Comment

Maxima!

Comment

Been using Shimano Silk Shock in 150 mtr spools. Its ok if you use hook lenghts. This line is now ready for replacing and I bought Daiwa Sensor clear 8lbs. Its very important to use clear line on the waggler. i will load it on at the start of next season as my waggler fishing has all but come to an end for this season.

Comment

either maxima or the diawa sensor ive been usin it in 6lb at earlswood mate and am very pleased with it
          [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

sensor. i have not been using it for very long but very pleased with it. does the job well and it cheap

Comment

i have just purchased a bulk spool of daiwa sensor, as i have been advised that it is a good line for the feeder or the wag. I always bought expensive lines, cos i thought they were the best, but recently i am not sure and the sensor in 6lb cost me £5.50 plus the postage for 2,320 mtrs, that'll do me i can change it twice a season now LOL.
              cheers
              up

Comment

Maxima

Comment

Maxima

Comment

diawa sensor or berkley always use 8lb me only broke a couple of times sure you can pull the world on sensor line
                    [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

6lb Ultima Power Plus. Pretty robust and thinner than Maxima. Not as wiry as Power Steel so casts better.
                      The Mahseer Trust visit us at www.mahseertrust.org
                      Working for one of the World's iconic fish species and the rivers they live in.

Thinking of visiting the Westcountry?
                      Check out:
                      www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
                      log on to www.v2vangling.co.uk

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                        X