Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Cheshire Fishing - Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheshire Fishing - Thanks

we are all quick to moan and complain when things go wrong but have to tell you about my recent experience with the above. I have used them several times before with everything being great. Two weeks ago ordered a new rod , the packaging was great and not at fault , but the end of the rod was damaged. Anyway rang them up , no fuss , returned the damaged part sending it Saturday and received a replacement part Tuesday. So as well as offering great gear at great prices the service matches it too.

ive heard alot of good reports from them,fishing good too

Comment

Fishing is good as i go there a lot, and tackle is good too .They will also try and match any price on internet too.Owners are really nice and the people who work in the shop it,s a nice place to fish.I,ts got five coarse pools in total and 3 trout pools or four cant remember off hand.

Comment

Hi I've been to Cheshire Fishing good people great shop great gear

Comment

Go their myself when i need a break from the open circuit.
          You can use your nets for the silvers soon. Maybe a couple of us could meet up for a knock up one Saturday.
          Silvers only match.
          No pools so as not to put off the pleasure lads, the winner just gets the bragging rights on here.
          On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

OK. No takers on the no pools knock up ?
            How about £10 all in winner take all ?
            And you still get bragging rights on here as well.
            On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

i,m goin on monday on second pool for pleasure .If anyone does organise a date let us know

Comment

Working...
              X