Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

tench fishing in shropshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dave stumpy
    replied
    i have heard that its decent fishing there but i also heard it cost £96 to join (correct me if i am wrong) which in these present times is very very expensive when you compare it to the BAA book

Leave a comment:

• wiggley worm
    replied
    Dudmaston hall plenty of tench its run by KFAC kinver freeliners angling club
    no day tickets as far as i know season ticket

Kinver Freeliners Angling Club

Leave a comment:

• tunna
    replied
    Walcot has been very badly weeded up for a couple of years, early season you would have to rake out a couple of swims. BAA, was planning on doing some work there, don't know if it happened yet
    it is a lovely place though

Leave a comment:

• ken.t
    replied
    walcot east lake on a baa card used to be great but i haven't been for a good few years

Leave a comment:

• dave stumpy
    started a topic tench fishing in shropshire

tench fishing in shropshire

does anyone know a water where you can catch tench in the 1lb - 4lb class preferably on the float and not just 1 fish but perhaps a bag of 20-30lb in the early season.hopefully not too far from bridgnorth. also any info on what is in the baa lakes at nordley
Working...
X