Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

pole fishing dvd's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pole fishing dvd's

looking for someone that got some dvd;s on pole fishing ,how to sit correct ,shipping the pole ect ,
    would you be willing to run me a copy of please will pay postage

mate you can learn alot but try poppin to a good fishery and sit behind someone they will give you good advise
    [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Ian, have a look at the V2v Angling website - Steve and Brian run it and theirs are the best videos you can get ... v2v main template
      Simon Young
      Admin
      Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
      web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

I can recommend the V2V Will Raison DVDs, he explains his bankside set up as well as how to fish .
        Haven't got a clue how to copy them though but will look forward to Steve Locketts comments on copying his DVDs

Comment

you on about the clips link top left as its under construction ,im sure there is people with there own collection able to cope a few of them for me
          Last edited by ian groves; 6 October 2009, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ian groves View Post
            you on about the clips link top left as its under construction ,im sure there is people with there own collection able to cope a few of them for me
            I'm in the process of making a film about float fishing from the very start, it will include various aspects of pole fishing.
            As Ian B and Simon said, our DVDs contain loads of stuff about fishing the pole correctly.

As for copying them, I hope no one would do such a thing! If everyone copied them, there is no point us making any.
            I see you wanted to make floats Ian, imagine you were a float maker and everyone went around copying your floats so you didn't sell any. Your business wouldn't last very long.

If you drop me a PM, I'll give you a discount code that allows you to buy four for the price of three. Best I can offer you as I need to earn a living!

If you really can't afford to buy a DVD, then getting on the bank and watching a good pole angler will teach you loads.
            The Mahseer Trust visit us at www.mahseertrust.org
            Working for one of the World's iconic fish species and the rivers they live in.

Thinking of visiting the Westcountry?
            Check out:
            www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
            log on to www.v2vangling.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by stevelockett View Post
              I'm in the process of making a film about float fishing from the very start, it will include various aspects of pole fishing.
              As Ian B and Simon said, our DVDs contain loads of stuff about fishing the pole correctly.

As for copying them, I hope no one would do such a thing! If everyone copied them, there is no point us making any.
              I see you wanted to make floats Ian, imagine you were a float maker and everyone went around copying your floats so you didn't sell any. Your business wouldn't last very long.

If you drop me a PM, I'll give you a discount code that allows you to buy four for the price of three. Best I can offer you as I need to earn a living!

If you really can't afford to buy a DVD, then getting on the bank and watching a good pole angler will teach you loads.
              hang on a set i never mentioned copying your disc.s at any point bla bla bla
              people might have the own collection of discs they got of fle bay ect and could do a copy or one that all

Comment

That is still against the copyright act. It matters not one jot where the original is purchased from its still illegal to have a copy that you do not have a master for.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by ian groves View Post
                  hang on a set i never mentioned copying your disc.s at any point bla bla bla
                  people might have the own collection of discs they got of fle bay ect and could do a copy or one that all
                  Thanks Bri, you're dead right. Any copying is in breach of the copyright of the owner/maker or distributor of the film, DVD, CD etc.
                  We spend hours chasing down people who rip off our films and sell them cheap, making us question if we should bother. Every one we find copying ours is also copying DHP's, Korda's etc and we all share info if we find a rip-off artist at work.
                  Sorry to pick on you Ian, but it is just not fair and we are not Hollywood mega rich, so the bit torrent argument doesn't cut it either.
                  If you want to watch some stuff for free, I have some shorts and clips on my You Tube channel - v2vsteve - enjoy, and I hope you get your pole skills up to scratch.

Check out:

Comment

look out for a book by bob nudd called something like "Bob nudds guide to pole fishing".

Comment

Will Raisons Vids...

For anyone thinking about DVD's...I'd just like to say, that Will Raisons really are excellent vids...

Thoroughly enjoyed, every one I've watched & stick 'em on often, to whet my appetite for the next outing...

Comment

Thanks for that Dace Ace, glad you like them

Check out:

Comment

There's no getting away from it, & at the risk of sounding like I'm sucking-up, they are very good DVDs.
                          I've got Will R fishing long pole deep & long pole shallow + commercial silvers 1 & 2. Didn't watch them for 6 months & thought I'd stick them on ebay, but decided to watch them one last time & bang some of the tips I was going to try & had forgotten made me have a serious re-think, not just about selling them but also to put in to practice what I'm being told (if only I didn't have a memory like a sieve ).
                          They now sit next to my DVD player & like a good book stay there as reference material - in fact, think I'll watch him in his rig room again now while I'm on about it... bye

Comment

HI Ian theres only one way to improve your pole fishing,thats get on 1/2 small open matchs ,you will pick up more knowledge in 2 matches than most book/dvds can give you, most matchmen will freely put you wright after the match as ended, excepet
                            that thay caught on

Comment

Buy a dvd

Try ebay loads of used dvd s cheap.

Comment

Working...
                              X