Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Waterproof gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waterproof gear

Hi, I'm thinking of upgrading my current waterproof kit, PI DriFish 500 to PI DriFish 1000. Other anglers I've spoken to re the PI DriFish 1000 really rate it. Does anyone have any comments good or bad or know af any other decent kit (3/4 jacket and bib n brace) for around the £200 mark?

Cheers, Oppo.

re drifish 1000

hi mate dont know if you are interested but stapeley angling centre are seling this clothing at half price at the moment and its very good dont know what sizes are still avalable but worth a ring hope this helps dave

Comment

Protak UK - Angling Clothing, Waterproof Clothes and Fishing Accessories
      Excellent Quality and value for money i have the TR lined pole jacket and bib n brace.

Comment

have u seen the new matchtek suits m8 they not bad

Comment

I have the Dri fish 1000 and its not worth a carrot. The bib and brace lets water through all the time around the backside where its most needed and the jacket is only just better. Halkon Hunt/ Gortex is the only way to go for winter water proofs.

Comment

Have to agree with Frisky Fish, Halkon Hunt is the best gear on the market. I know its expensive but the best always is, its my next major purchase hopefully.
            3/4 jacket = £205 Bib n Brace = £150
            The Protak gear is waterproof and i know loads of lads that really rate it and its quite a bit cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Frisky Fish View Post
              I have the Dri fish 1000 and its not worth a carrot. The bib and brace lets water through all the time around the backside where its most needed and the jacket is only just better. Halkon Hunt/ Gortex is the only way to go for winter water proofs.
              HI Oppo Frisk Fish has got it spot on.

Comment

korum allweather

i recently bought the korum all weather and i wear it up to 4 days a week and it hasnt let me down yet, [ touch wood ]. i havnt tried the padding yet just the outer shell. i am pleased with it

Comment

Waterproof gear

Thanks for all the replies - I've had a look at the Protack TR stuff and it's got top reviews. They will also make unlined, which I prefer. The HH gortex kit is the db's, no doubt about it, but I'll probably go for the Protack kit which is in my price range.

Cheers, Oppo.

Comment

Originally posted by shark View Post
                    Protak UK - Angling Clothing, Waterproof Clothes and Fishing Accessories
                    Excellent Quality and value for money i have the TR lined pole jacket and bib n brace.
                    Same for me its far cheaper than the gortex but just as reliable. However the light blue tr is a bit bright until you get it mucky.
                    Steve Davies

Comment

Working...
                    X