Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Steve Lockett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Lockett

Have just read the article by our own Steve Lockett in this months Pole Fishing Mag and found it very good and very informative.
    Thanks Steve for a good read and I will take you comments on board and will report on how I get on
    A bad days fishing is better than a good day at work?????:p:eek:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cheque's in the post mate. lol

Not often I get the chance to appear that side of the camera. I did one a couple of years ago about fishing for skimmers at Stafford Moor, also in (Advanced) Pole Fishing mag.
    With magazine cutbacks this year, I've not been able to get as much work with articles featuring 'stars' so felt I might as well go out and fish myself. At least it has meant I've been able to fish myself. Contrary to popular opinion, I quite often only manage to fish about once a month for myself. When I've been really busy shooting articles and films, I have sometimes been out on the bank 3 days a week, but not actually fished myself for a couple of months!

At least it's a good way to learn and pass on tips on the forum.
    The Mahseer Trust visit us at www.mahseertrust.org
    Working for one of the World's iconic fish species and the rivers they live in.

Thinking of visiting the Westcountry?
    Check out:
    www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
    log on to www.v2vangling.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X