Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

breakfast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breakfast

Just for you hearty Anglers this is a heart attack breakfast this was no a website can anyone beat it. A Large French Stick with this in it 3 eggs / 4 rashers bacon / 4 sausages / tomatoes and mushroom plus any sauces you want, then you got to eat it. When you have done that hope you do not have a heart attack. All i say good luck

Reminds me of that 200 ounce steak i once ate for a laugh,and it dint cost me a bean.

Comment

health first

a bowl of special k for me then regards john rhodes

Comment

Originally posted by Mickangler View Post
        Reminds me of that 200 ounce steak i once ate for a laugh,and it dint cost me a bean.
        Hope youve got your sums wrong.i once did a 48oz for a bet but 1 draw the line at 12 and a half pound.
        Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

that is B I G

Comment

Only 4 suasages , for that i would pay a fiver.
            Steve Davies

Comment

Originally posted by hurricane View Post
              Hope youve got your sums wrong.i once did a 48oz for a bet but 1 draw the line at 12 and a half pound.
              Yes Pete got my sums wrong there.it was 48 ounce jobbo,you had to eat the whole lot including the chips and side salad, and if you did the meal was free,and the pub in question whose name slips my mind as it's 20 odd years ago,and i was half puddled at the time ,is in the town of wait for it ,Utoxeter Staffs..maybe someone on here might remem.ber

Comment

12and half pound be like eating two mother in laws
                nige cooke

Comment

Working...
                X