Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Pike anglers,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pike anglers,

We are few and far between on here,but for the few,the best tip you will get this winter. Morrissons supermarket are doing 800g bags of frozen sardines at £1.50 a bag.individualy frozen,perfect size baits at app 15p each,fill your freezers . Regards Peter.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Originally posted by hurricane View Post
    We are few and far between on here,but for the few,the best tip you will get this winter. Morrissons supermarket are doing 800g bags of frozen sardines at £1.50 a bag.individualy frozen,perfect size baits at app 15p each,fill your freezers . Regards Peter.
    Cheers mate i think ill be getting some on Friday, that time of the year now, where ill have a go at the pike, starting on the severn this sunday.

Comment

Nice one Peter. I used to buy them years ago, but then they stopped doing them, so good to know they're back.

I started using om the cut all those years ago and first time I put one on, my mate wet himself laughing (it was a good sized sardine!). lets just say, I wiped that smile away just a few minutes later
      [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Got some today, £2 a bag. Think ill put 2 rods up on sunday, one on half a sardine and one still have a barbel rod up.

Comment

cheers pete. my pike season is just about to start as well
          north nott's member and serial buyer of stuff i dont need :D

Comment

Originally posted by hurricane View Post
            Been on the artificial's till now, until next Sunday when I'll be soaking a few dead fish. Thanks for the heads up!

Giles.
            [URL="http://www.nsabaits.com]www.nsabaits.com[/URL]

Comment

Three of us did 24hr session and despite the pike being in fry bashing mode,3 of the 8 fish we had fell to deans hard on the bottom,hope it continues.

Comment

where you at pete? and how big
                In darkness we do what we can
                In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

the best of the session,might have just made double figures,he(scorpio)had to get the better of me eventualy.we were on the mere mate.

Comment

Originally posted by phil rowan View Post
                    Got some today, £2 a bag. Think ill put 2 rods up on sunday, one on half a sardine and one still have a barbel rod up.
                    A mate used a two inch tail to tempt one from a group that were preoccupied on fry feeding yesterday,by the way,£2.00 is the full price(wich is still value for money)but they were still at the offer price of £1.50 at my local Morrissons in Bilston on Wednesday.

Comment

Sainsburies do frozen portuguese sardines with approx ten for £1.99

Comment

Working...
                      X