Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fell in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fell in

WENT FISHING SAT, LAKEWAS OVER HALF FULL ,FISHED FOR 2 HOURS AND THEN IT ALL WENT TITS UP, SOME DIRTY **** HAD DONE A NO2 BY MY PEG AND AS WAS GETTING MORE BAIT OUT OFF MYCARRYALL, YOU GUESSED IT,MY HAND RIGHT IN IT! ,THEN AS I WENT TO CLEAR IT OFF ,YOUGUESSED IT, FACE FIRST IN 5FT OFF WATER AND WELL P***ED OFF, NOT ONE OFF THE OTHER ANGLERS BOTHERED TO HELP, ONLY LAUGH AT ME, WHAT WOULD YOU OFF DONE?

Sadly i would have fell in my self laughing at you

Comment

Crawled into a rat hole and cringed,until i saw the funny side,and report it to the fishery owners,you never know they might know who dropped the offending pile

Comment

Looking back now i supose it was funny from their veiw of what happened!

Comment

unlucky,don't worry what the other anglers thought we've all got wet when it`s not rained but wouldn't admit it ,did u enjoy the trip?

Comment

i wasnt even there and im doing my self in laughing.but on the positive side at least you washed the &&&& off...............sorry couldnt help it
            Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Working...
            X