Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

pole float body's

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pole float body's

    anyone know where i can buy some foat bodys from,someone must sell them somewhere for making own float

  • #2
    Fishing Weight Moulds - Shop

    Don't know if this is any good for ya?
    [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

    Comment


    • #3
      your best bet is to write to the angling times and ask for your question to be put on the Q & A page, im sure many float makers will get back to you if you leave your mobile number.

      Comment


      • #4
        sound

        Originally posted by david_avfc View Post
        your best bet is to write to the angling times and ask for your question to be put on the Q & A page, im sure many float makers will get back to you if you leave your mobile number.
        they may even feature it and you get some freebies big bonus
        Paypal gift is for friends only

        Comment


        • #5
          try searching on ebay. there is usually some on there
          [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]NISA FEEDERS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
          [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]BIOSOURCE BAITS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by fish farmer View Post
            Fishing Weight Moulds - Shop

            Don't know if this is any good for ya?
            thanks mate but there far to heavy ,i came across that one yesterday and sent them a email asking for smaller bodies but thanks anyway

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by david_avfc View Post
              your best bet is to write to the angling times and ask for your question to be put on the Q & A page, im sure many float makers will get back to you if you leave your mobile number.
              cheers for that idea ill try see if i can contact them online much faster than snail mail

              Comment


              • #8
                I buy lengths of balsa dowel form model shops and shape them myself.
                [URL="http://scottsfishingblog.blogspot.com/"]http://scottsfishingblog.blogspot.com/[/URL]
                [url]http://www.oldghostbait.com/[/url]
                [url]http://www.oldghostbait.co.uk/[/url]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by scottyp View Post
                  I buy lengths of balsa dowel form model shops and shape them myself.
                  thats a option but if i can buy them i can get consistant shape

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i bought some from hungry once lol lol but i wont be doing that again in a hurry!
                    Make yourself some sort of mould or form!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by andrew65 View Post
                      i bought some from hungry once lol lol but i wont be doing that again in a hurry!
                      Make yourself some sort of mould or form!
                      moult ????

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ian groves View Post
                        moult ????

                        Sorry i dont know for sure what you mean however i wrote MOULD if thats what your reffering to then .....................meaning........i hope things are a little clearer now forgive me if i have caused some misunderstanding!

                        mould1 US, mold [məʊld]
                        n
                        1. (Fine Arts & Visual Arts / Art Terms) a shaped cavity used to give a definite form to fluid or plastic material
                        2. (Miscellaneous Technologies / Building) a frame on which something may be constructed
                        3. (Fine Arts & Visual Arts / Art Terms) something shaped in or made on a mould
                        4. shape, form, design, or pattern
                        5. specific nature, character, or type heroic mould
                        vb (tr)
                        1. to make in a mould
                        2. (Fine Arts & Visual Arts / Art Terms) to shape or form, as by using a mould
                        3. to influence or direct to mould opinion
                        4. to cling to the skirt moulds her figure
                        5. (Engineering / Metallurgy) Metallurgy to make (a material such as sand) into a mould that is used in casting
                        [C13 (n): changed from Old French modle, from Latin modulus a small measure, module]

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by andrew65 View Post
                          Sorry i dont know for sure what you mean however i wrote MOULD if thats what your reffering to then .....................meaning........i hope things are a little clearer now forgive me if i have caused some misunderstanding!

                          mould1 US, mold [məʊld]
                          n
                          1. (Fine Arts & Visual Arts / Art Terms) a shaped cavity used to give a definite form to fluid or plastic material
                          2. (Miscellaneous Technologies / Building) a frame on which something may be constructed
                          3. (Fine Arts & Visual Arts / Art Terms) something shaped in or made on a mould
                          4. shape, form, design, or pattern
                          5. specific nature, character, or type heroic mould
                          vb (tr)
                          1. to make in a mould
                          2. (Fine Arts & Visual Arts / Art Terms) to shape or form, as by using a mould
                          3. to influence or direct to mould opinion
                          4. to cling to the skirt moulds her figure
                          5. (Engineering / Metallurgy) Metallurgy to make (a material such as sand) into a mould that is used in casting
                          [C13 (n): changed from Old French modle, from Latin modulus a small measure, module]
                          sorry mold was talking on falconry site at same time
                          not with you when u say a mold for making floats

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by rich200 View Post
                            they may even feature it and you get some freebies big bonus
                            dunno about the water question.

                            why is everybody called richard gay?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              plenty on ebay mate,all different shapes and sizes

                              willy

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X