Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

infamouse nathon watson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• infamouse nathon watson

Had read a lot about this guy few weeks ago and he seemed to be getting a lot of stick .Got to meet him a white acres and found the picture painted didnt ring true found him to be a very likeable guy doesnt have any secrets when it comes to fishing will answer any questions regarding his wins on venues we were fishing. Didnt help me thou lol i did rubbish and on most days we were the last to leave the bar lol. But isnt that what its all about good or bad days fishing and then a few pints if any of the other lads read this thanks for the great company and hope to meet up again.

The guys a leg end. I mean legend lol

Comment

i spent the week on the ale wiv steve and nathan fishin was crap the pub was the only bit of enjoyment all week

Comment

now steve
        like you said nathans a top lad, spent the fortnight in the pub with him and had a cracking time.
        good set of lads down there with us that made it alot better.

Comment

Fine fellow his Nathan

Comment

like able....no secrets....tut tut tut he is a dodgey geezer i caught him sleeping at the glebe.......thats dodgey
            In darkness we do what we can
            In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

He was spotted in a Lap Dancing bar in Newquay

Comment

Thanks for all the nice comments! Was it you that spotted me Frisky?

Comment

spotted

no it was keith arthur

Comment

Nathan gave me some great advice for fishing Hayfield, so he likes a few beers, so what.
                    "You have to do the best with what God gave you":)
                    (Mrs Gump)

Comment

No it was my mate Andy. I was a good little boy tucked up in bed. Didnt fancy the hangover with a 6 hour drive home the morning after

Comment

Asked Nathan for some advice
                        Responded in detail within minutes
                        Top Guy

Comment

bloody hell just been speaking to the guy for an hour leave him alone lads hes a very very good angler and if hes sharing his advice with ya ur lucky!!!
                          [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Working...
                          X