Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

perfect conditions for pike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• perfect conditions for pike

im going to have a crack at pike fishing this winter and was wondering what the perfect conditions are and what situations to use what methods etc. i have bought some piking gear off a mate so can gear up for most scenarios.
    i will mainly be fishing a canal although might have a stab at a couple of larger waters.
    any pikers on ere for sum info??????
    cheers in advance!!!!!

Re pike

Hi there, have a look on the speci social group, plenty of pikers on there.

Comment

Originally posted by wybournlegend View Post
      im going to have a crack at pike fishing this winter and was wondering what the perfect conditions are and what situations to use what methods etc. i have bought some piking gear off a mate so can gear up for most scenarios.
      i will mainly be fishing a canal although might have a stab at a couple of larger waters.
      any pikers on ere for sum info??????
      cheers in advance!!!!!
      No problem, buddy ,its a bit of a big question,but if you can narrow it down a bit,im sure we can give you any answers you need,Regards Peter.
      Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

nice 1 for the website hurricane will have a gander wen i get chance

Comment

No problem mate,scroll down the fist page and theres loads of info on rigs etc.
          Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Working...
          X