Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

dvd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dvd

i wonder if you could suggest a good dvd for fishing meat shallow as i want to start fishing
    meat shallow in my matches next year
    cheers worms

no not really but heres an article for you to read mate.Fishing luncheon meat with Grant Albutt, a Talk Angling feature

Comment

thanks

thanks for the artical but really wanted a dvd
      cheers worms

Comment

Our Carp on the Pole part 1 - long pole shallow with Will Raison is all about pellets, but everything in it applies to fishing meat shallow as well. The only thing extra you would need is seeing how to hair rig the meat. For that, you need a baiting needle to pull the band into the meat.

You can see a clip here: v2v main template

but you may have to scroll down the page as it seems to have slipped again!
        The Mahseer Trust visit us at www.mahseertrust.org
        Working for one of the World's iconic fish species and the rivers they live in.

Thinking of visiting the Westcountry?
        Check out:
        www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
        log on to www.v2vangling.co.uk

Comment

thanks

thanks mate
          cheers worms

Comment

steve i have no doubt the video is great but i think 15 quid is a little steep, do you have any offers etc?

Comment

In my opinion the V2V angling dvd's offer great value for money!!!

I.m.h.o they show in great detail the method in hand, looking at rigs, baits and techniques which target a viewing public of all ability.

Being as sad as i am i have watched loads of dvd's (fishing related... lol) and have found two main things wrong with dvds in the past :

1. They are not very informative.
              2. You only tend to watch them once.

The v2v dvd's i have found to be totally the opposite, learning from two of the best anglers in the country helps, but they are packed full useful information from start to finish and need to be watched again to take it all in.

I also like the behind the scene footage with both anglers in tackle rooms etc explaining in great depth the rigs, bait & tackle they intend to use for the session and why.

I think these dvd's are a class above the rest, bit like buying a pole you "Only get what you pay for!!!!"
              Last edited by Silvers Si; 6 November 2009, 07:52 PM.

Comment

thanks Simon, i will go purchase

Comment

Ta Si.

Mout, we do run promotions from time to time, but basically believe that our product is fairly priced when compared to the others available.
                  You could put this code into the check out on our website or quote it when ordering by phone and get a 10% discount: CCFLYER09
                  It is valid until the end of the year.
                  The Mahseer Trust visit us at www.mahseertrust.org
                  Working for one of the World's iconic fish species and the rivers they live in.

Thinking of visiting the Westcountry?
                  Check out:
                  www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
                  log on to www.v2vangling.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X