Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Big pussy's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big pussy's

hi all, fished a match on the cut yesterday at Finstall, Bromsgrove. My mate went to answer the call of nature up the hedgerow at approx 2.25 just before the final whistle. When he had finished he quite calmly said to me "come and have look at this, it's one of them Puma things.
    Well if i hadn't seen it myself i would never believe him as he is a bit of a joker, but there in front of us (approx 40 yds) was a large black cat that was DEFINATELY puma or black panther and it disapeared under a shed on the local farm. Just goes to show that we may possibly not be at the top of the food chain when we indulge in our favourite pastimes.
    I know that if we book that stretch again, i for one will be takink a large saucer of milk for an offering.

Best stop hanging the deadbaits off the bivvy mate.lol.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

did anyone inform the farmer?

if you do go again i for one wouldn't be answering the call of nature if i new that thing was hanging around.

Comment

It's a panther mate, pumas are brown. We have one over here at our boss's other farm down the road.
        [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Time to start worrying if ya come across one of these on the tow path,,,,,,

[COLOR="red"][SIZE="3"]SPONSORED BY MCDONALDS AND BURGER KING :p[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[url=http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/kuklinski999/] [img]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/kuklinski999.png[/img] [/url]

[url]http://www.dvd-and-media.com/playstation-wii-xbox-cases.html[/url]

Comment

im a bit diisapointed i saw the title of the thread and was right in here and your only talking about cats damn!!!
            Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.

Homer J Simpson.

Comment

\sorry to disapoint clifton. Fish Farmer, don't they cause probs on a farm, ie eat sheep and stuff

Comment

No mate, they don't like the wool as they pluck their prey before eating and wool is to dense and coarse. They feed on rabbits, game birds, small deer (muntjak etc.) things like that. Our bosses dog was mauled and had many stitches at the vet!
                Last edited by fish farmer; 9 November 2009, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Thanks for that FF, if i fish that stretch again, i'll make sure that i wear a sheepskin coat!!!

Comment

Originally posted by maggotdrowner View Post
                    Thanks for that FF, if i fish that stretch again, i'll make sure that i wear a sheepskin coat!!!
                    Just take a camera mate, there are folk that don't believe these things are out there !! It'll be more scared of you than you of it. Just don't get it cornered, lol

Comment

Originally posted by fish farmer View Post
                      Just take a camera mate, there are folk that don't believe these things are out there !! It'll be more scared of you than you of it. Just don't get it cornered, lol
                      And if you go with a mate, make sure he's a slower runner than you! haha
                      Last edited by tackle tart; 9 November 2009, 09:55 PM.
                      I got a new rod for the wife. I'll miss her, but it's a quality rod.

Comment

Originally posted by tackle tart View Post
                        And if you go with a mate, make sure he's a slower runner than you!
                        Dont even think about a reply to that one buddy.lol
                        Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

awwww Pete, please lets go zandering there!!!

Comment

Yeah lets go zandering there I would love a photo of a Panther.
                            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                            X