Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Carp Fishing in Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carp Fishing in Spain

Would anyone be interested if I organised a small festival in Spain fishing the river Ebro - it is absolutely stuffed with carp and big weights are gauranteed!

Not looking for any commitment at this stage, just trying to gauge if there would be any interest?
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

What about my excess baggage Simon!? Forgot my wheels yesterday. Murder getting to my peg. I'd be interested but tremulous!!
    John - Kingfisher
    Talk Angling Senior Member
    Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Well I now have a contact who lives out there on the Ebro and he would be organising everything + has lots of contacts in the local council.

As for excess baggage I think there must be some deal to be done. Surely it must be worth it for the amount of fish you are going to catch!
      Simon Young
      Admin
      Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
      web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Bmi baby baggage charges:
        All baggage in excess of the checked baggage allowance at 20kgs will be charged for at a standard rate at £5.00 (€8) per kilo. Cabin baggage in excess of 10kg must be checked into the hold and will be added to the checked baggage allowance. Please note, the maximum weight of any one item of baggage is 32kg.

Outsize items requiring additional handling include canoes, surfboards, golf clubs, skis, bicycles, musical instruments and all other bulky equipment, will be charged at £15.00 (€24) per sector per item, and will only be carried subject to space availability on the aircraft.

Most low cost airlines charge near enough the same.

I would be very careful about taking your fishing tackle on the flights as the baggage handlers have no respect whatsoever when handling baggage,even to the extent of purposely damaging "fragile" marked items by throwing them around the holds etc.Also baggage still goes missing so it could also be an expensive trip(extra insurance would be needed).

Comment

Working...
        X