Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

pole repairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pole repairs

does any one know a very good pole repairer as on Sunday i had a section get stuck??? as we tried to separate them i had my number 4 section break in two ??? so if any of you guys can tell me of any it would be much appreciated

Try Scott at Esselle hes highly rated
    pole repairs

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

hi hendo have a look at a company call profile thaye have a web page have a look to see if thats one is ok for you from garyfishman

Comment

I've had a couple of sections repaired by Esselle and they are great.
        Can't fault them.

Comment

Esselle all the way.
          [COLOR=blue][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/pnm123/Smileys/icon_smile_big.gif[/IMG] "Minxed" to the max.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/pnm123/Smileys/icon_smile_shock.gif[/IMG] [/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
          [URL="http://petermorton1.xanga.com/"][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue]Click this link to read "My Fishing Diaries"[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL]

Comment

Contact Dave Brettel, Best in the business. you won't be disapointed.

Dave 07736684664

Comment

had two repairs from dave brettel outstanding quality excellent value
              the carrot bites back:D
              ooh you are awful!!

Comment

Try fishing_ pole_ repairs_ polerepairs_Manufacturers/Repairs

Comment

Esselle, tried, tested and trusted
                  [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

This is THE one!!
                    John - Kingfisher
                    Talk Angling Senior Member
                    Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Liquidman, self promotion i see

Comment

wheres esselle? as ive bought a pole only used it twice and snaped section 5. ordered a new section which will not be ready untill jan 08 only cost £30 from f/rep but would not mind repairing the section so i have a spare

Comment

yeah, i agree with Waggman , everyone i know in the yorkshire area uses dave , had a few done with dave n its usually the same week . Mine were between 25 n 35 quid all depending on section

Comment

Working...
                          X