Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

whats the best way to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the best way to

When i respool my reels the line always seems to bank up at the base of the spool, it doesn't go on evenly whats the best way to do it

spool of line in a bucket of water, thred line through the eye on your reel section of the rod and start reeling mate in the normal way it should go on a treat.

Its a tip i learnt on here last month and is a much improved method that the old pencil through the spool lol.

it also cuts down line twist on a cast
    [IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b183/tarks/fledger.jpg[/IMG]Fledger....... Here'.. fishy fishy fishy..:
    Speci Carper

Comment

cheers Tarks

Comment

i get my sister to hold the spool with a disgorger through the middle of it and then reeel it in

Comment

put your line through a yellow pages with the spool free running on the other side. Alter the depth through the book for how tight you need the line to go onto your reel spool

Comment

Originally posted by Tarks View Post
            spool of line in a bucket of water, thred line through the eye on your reel section of the rod and start reeling mate in the normal way it should go on a treat.

Its a tip i learnt on here last month and is a much improved method that the old pencil through the spool lol.

it also cuts down line twist on a cast
            tarks got i bang on mate i also put a squeze of fairy not alot though. this prevents any twisting at all and beds nice a tight to the reel.
            licence dodger

Comment

Working...
            X