Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Another Avanti question (keepnets/method mould)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Avanti question (keepnets/method mould)

I know I know, Avanti and Pantera cr*p and all that, (i've bought my fair share of this tripe) but has anyone bought the keepnets and anygood (surly they can't get this wrong)
    What about the method mould???

Dunno, but the bloke who sells it is a proper wide boy!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

sold me a fantastic carp net 36inch wide what a bargain.........i am still wondering what to use it on not much call on the cut
      In darkness we do what we can
      In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Look on the positive side Larry...........you should never miss the net
        Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

the keepnets come with a hole at both ends ha ha ha ha actually some of their gear is okay,for the money you pay

Comment

I've got 2 of their rubba keepnets, the large carp ones. They are perfectly ok i've had them about a year now with no problem.

Carl
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ALLENS TACKLE AND BAITS, LEAMORE, WALSALL.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlbags View Post
              I've got 2 of their rubba keep nets, the large carp ones. They are perfectly ok I've had them about a year now with no problem.

Carl

and why not, more than likely made in same factory as the well known brands only being sold at there true price.

Comment

i use the pantera silverfish and carp landing nets.both doing fine.had them both well over a year now.
                talk anglings villiage idiot:p

Comment

i bought a landing net two years ago from avanti and its still like new as to their other gear most of it is tack
                  nige cooke

Comment

I got there silver & carp net combo for £20, well chuffed with them, fish cant get out and if i do rip one it's only cost me a £10!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X