Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Where you all fishing this weekend..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where you all fishing this weekend..

I need to hear some stories of where you are all going fishing this week and what you expect to catch... I am stuck in my house AGAIN waiting for the wife to drop infant number 2!

Let me know where you are all off to and your target weights..
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Im off to westwood lakes boston on sunday, hallcroft in a club match on tuesday and the fisho at eye kettleby on wednesday. I had to use 2 days holiday so i hope its worth it. It is thunder, lightning and belting it down at the moment so the signs arn't to good.

Is the mrs over due oneabung i thought she was due last weekend, i hope it all goes well. Have a nice cold beer after and a nice puff on a havaner. It calmed me down no end.
    Steve Davies

Comment

woodhouse grange Doncaster

Club match on the heron never fished it but i expect to catch at least 20 to 30lb thats if the rain ever stops
      [url]www.salvesen-angling-club.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Yes she is overdue now... and booked in for an induction on the 26th - trouble is that is after 2 more of the Fisho's that I'm booked in on!
        Simon Young
        Admin
        Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
        web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Selby Shipyard A.C. club match at Kilpin Pond near Howden on saturday. Target weight 15-20lb of skimmers and tench.
          MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

Having to bloody work all weekend.
            Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
            If you havnt got a good partner.
            Then you better have a good Hand

Comment

Club match at Tunnel barn Farm on sunday, target weight enough fish to hopefully enough to win
              [B][FONT="Tahoma"]Coton Cons AC[/FONT][/B]
              [B][FONT="Tahoma"]"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." Winston Churchill. [/FONT][/B]

[B][COLOR="Red"][URL]www.victorian-bulldog.co.uk[/URL][/COLOR][/B]

Comment

was supposed to be on a drennan league match at barston tomorrow but its flooded and been called off , so god knows where im going tomorrow now
                Matt Smith
                Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

MD's Indiv Match at Larford Specie lake tomorrow (and i'm not driving so will make it).

As for target weight i have absolutely no idea as i have never seen the place and have done no home work on the water but do know it's big Bream & decent Carp so they are my target fish.
                  [B]MALC[/B]
                  [COLOR="Red"][B]THE JINX[/B][/COLOR]

Comment

hayfield

island lake hope to get a few my season has been dire so far had my worst start for years. interested to see team rattler on kilpin let us know how you got on fished when i was 23 20 years ago. anyway good luck simon have you found out what is causing these strange swellings ?
                    the carrot bites back:D
                    ooh you are awful!!

Comment

birchhouse lakes derby fishing kingfisher lake hopefully i will catch plenty and have a good day and its my first vist to this place.

Comment

Another of my pools!!
                        John - Kingfisher
                        Talk Angling Senior Member
                        Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Working...
                        X