Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

The Oaks Fisho this Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Oaks Fisho this Saturday

Anyone going??
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Si,
    About 130 anglers.
    [IMG]http://koszog.rx8.eu/_horg/garbolino_350.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Dont take the preverbial! And you know what I meant!

I'm not going to be able to make it now as the wife has just started in labor, bloody typical isnt it... the one fisho I really fancy and she does this to me... All I can say is it better not be a false alarm! So there is at least one ticket going spare! Wish me luck!
      Simon Young
      Admin

Comment

Congratulations Simon and to your wife. How many ya got now matey?.

Comment

No need to answere the above question Simon i,ve just read some previous posts. Anyway i,ve got 3 kids, One of each ..
          I,ve been looking at some of the match results from the oaks, The weights aren,t too impressive but better than eye kettleby.
          Last edited by woody1; 22 June 2007, 08:05 PM.

Comment

"I,ve been looking at some of the match results from the oaks, The weights aren,t too impressive but better than eye kettleby."

Has it turned out eye kettleby was won with 35 kilo and the oaks was 30 kilo so all the bad press eye kettleby was getting were unfounded in the end.

Simon any news yet, i hope everything goes allright, you might make the lindholme fisho.
            Steve Davies

Comment

No, she has been in labor now for 3 days on and off.... we are booked in to have it induced tomorrow morning now!
              Simon Young
              Admin

Comment

well good luck my wife was in labor with our youngest for 12 1/2 hours and she wasn't in a very good mood during it, so 3 days on and off your wife must be at the end of her tether.
                Steve Davies

Comment

Working...
                X