Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

fantasy football new season.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • fantasy football new season.

    are we having another league this season . see if we can get more in it this season and maybe a prize for the winner .

  • #2
    count me in!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by laffy
      are we having another league this season . see if we can get more in it this season and maybe a prize for the winner .
      No prizes not seeing as I won it last year and only got the bragging rights over a Villa supporter
      Keep Right On To The End Of The Road -- Come on you Bluenoses
      Last edited by Brian G; 4 July 2007, 11:10 PM.

      www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah I will have another go... cant do as bad as last year!
        Simon Young
        Admin
        Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
        web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Brian G
          No prizes not seeing as I won it last year and only got the bragging rights over a Villa supporter
          Keep Right On To The End Of The Road -- Come on you Bluenoses
          Only just spotted this thread.
          May I remind you that this is pure FANTASY and bears no resemblence to real life where the Villa will always be the best team in the midlands.

          I dont think the fantasy leagues for next season are running yet but I will start one up as and when if you want.

          Comment


          • #6
            count me in

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by royst
              Only just spotted this thread.
              May I remind you that this is pure FANTASY and bears no resemblence to real life where the Villa will always be the best team in the midlands.

              I dont think the fantasy leagues for next season are running yet but I will start one up as and when if you want.
              nice one royst .

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm in, so where's the code to join the Talk Angling League?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Count me in on this as well
                  [B][FONT="Tahoma"]Coton Cons AC[/FONT][/B]
                  [B][FONT="Tahoma"]"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." Winston Churchill. [/FONT][/B]

                  [B][COLOR="Red"][URL]www.victorian-bulldog.co.uk[/URL][/COLOR][/B]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Ok guys the league is set up at

                    Fantasy Premier League 2007/08

                    This is a free to enter competition.

                    All you do is follow the link above and after filling in a few details, pick your team and away you go.

                    To enter the Talkangling league enter the code 98973-23483 in the box where it says join a private league.

                    After joining you should see my team in there already.

                    Good Luck.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X