Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

best catapult

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best catapult

hi lads good discusion this could be what catty do you find best for up in the water ive tride lodes of diferrent ones just orderd the fox match what do you lads find the best catty

any of the drennan ones mate there all good just depends what range your fishing
    [url]Www.blacksilverbaits.co.uk[/url] - quality groundbaits!

Comment

i use the drennan ones as well great little catty. top tip: if you have any spare hollow elastic left over from your pole kits in the 16's area ie black hydro, 15/17h type stuff this makes excellent laccy for repairing it.
      [CENTER][SIZE=7][B][COLOR=red][COLOR=blue][I][I]Bg Floats[/I][/I][/COLOR] [/COLOR][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0000FF]hand made floats [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=#FF0000]They [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Stand the Test of Time - [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=4]Contact:[/SIZE] [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

I've just converted to the preston pinpoint catty for long pole shallow-a nice small solid pouch,so you don't overfeed.
        Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Working...
        X