Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fisho Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fisho Final

Did anyone watch it...

What a performance off Will on Peg 14 ... mind you its a shame about the pegging as I think Steve Jackson was pegged one futher out of the corner than Nathan was last year giving him no chance.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Its becoming a farce due to the pegging.Too many big fish that are only caught in certain pegs.

It must be soul destroying to qualify, put in loads of time, effort and money into practicing and know on the friday after the draw that you dont stand a chance.

Comment

Good performance by Will

Clive wrights peg should be left out next year. If you draw that its pretty much game over

Comment

What they need to do is peg all four banks and then it will be alot fairer, that peg in the corner would be nowhere near as good if the one the other side of it was in, there would also be 5 or 6 more pegs that could compete if they spread everyone out a bit more.
        Simon Young
        Admin
        Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
        web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

never mind about the performance by a full time professional angler the bloke that won deserves all the credit he still has to get them out well done clive a desevered win ok its off 16 but 14 has won before.

Comment

Originally posted by growler
            never mind about the performance by a full time professional angler the bloke that won deserves all the credit he still has to get them out well done clive a desevered win ok its off 16 but 14 has won before.
            Here,Here Growler!!

The lad that won it probably works 5 days a week, has a family to think about and doesnt have the time or finances to practice his match angling unlike a professional full time angler. I thought the chap that won it fished a tidy match, kept his cool and thouroughly deserved to win it.

Well Done mate, congratulations!

Comment

well said

Comment

quility

Comment

Thats it these days, Dont matter how good you are, and like some of the above mentioned, Its the draw that counts.
                  [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

Comment

Working...
                  X