Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Where is everyone going this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is everyone going this weekend?

Unfortunately for me no fishing this weekend, going to France for my brothers wedding (yes he is marrying a french lass - I have warned him), its the first weekend without the kids so I plan to get ed and explain to the french how boring they are and (In the words of Shameless) show them how to have a party!

Where are you fishing this week?
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Intend on going to the Cornerstone match up Small Heath Cut again on Sat. As for Sun? TBC!
    [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

weekend

got match at sfff on maunside probably come 3rd again
      a pint of johns and a bag of planters please:D:D

Comment

tenerife!!!
        Matt Smith
        Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

Dont bring anything back with you Matt - stay safe!
          Simon Young
          Admin
          Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
          web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

I'm fishing the Diawa match winner semi-final at Halcroft on saturday, i think its going to be rock hard after the floods. Oh well a bad days fishing is better than a good day at work.
            Steve Davies

Comment

Originally posted by matt6900
              tenerife!!!
              Iv'e heard this country is getting very strict on the import of crabs matt. .
              http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/

Comment

Going to get battered at Greenhills by Roysty and a few others. .
                http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/

Comment

of to fish the match at willow park for the site lets hope that it dos not rain and we all have a nice time

Comment

I'll be at Willow Park on Saturday too.
                    [COLOR=blue][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/pnm123/Smileys/icon_smile_big.gif[/IMG] "Minxed" to the max.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/pnm123/Smileys/icon_smile_shock.gif[/IMG] [/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
                    [URL="http://petermorton1.xanga.com/"][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue]Click this link to read "My Fishing Diaries"[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL]

Comment

either manor park on the bristol road

or arrow valley any good tips for arrow valley as i have never fished herefor carp before?
                      [COLOR="SeaGreen"]carp fisher!but its a bream![/COLOR]

Comment

Lee at Arrow Valley get on the Shakespeare bank you can chuck a method feeder to the Island from that bank, they do seem to respond to the meat, last time I fished it you could only use boiles on the hook/hair dead maggot will also work, if you are on the buzzer I would set up a pole and seek out some roach feeding hemp and caster, theres also some good bream in there as well.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

I would set up a pole and seek out some roach feeding hemp and caster
                          Not half Brian - used to have some clonking 1lb plus roach out on the caster - like peas in the pod

As for me - Sat is on top pool at Izaac Waltons, Sunday is finishing off cutting out pegs on the cut and marking up for Mr Woodhouses winter league match........
                          Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

Friday night knock up at Kilpin Pond near Howden.
                            Saturday 5 miles underground at Kellingley Colliery.
                            Sunday Ferryboat Farm Old Denaby.
                            MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

Taking nephew to alton tower on saturday, and on sunday i'm down on a match at catteries. Never fished on this before so I cant say anything about it.
                              [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

Comment

Working...
                              X