Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

am I the worst fisherman on this site?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am I the worst fisherman on this site?????

I've been down the severn today and caught jack S**t... Always come last in the TA matches and regularly seem to do no good at fishing... Even though I try and follow the advice i'm given I just never seem to catch well... SO am I the worst fisherman on this site and if so who is willing to come fishing with me and show me where i'm going wrong because i'm sick of it... come on folks tell me where i'm going wrong??
    :cool: [I]LeeTwin[/I] :cool:
    [I]Mr 3oz number 1[/I] ><))))*>

If you drink carlsberg you probably are

Comment

"am I the worst fisherman on this site?????"

Have you met Larry Teepot?
      [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

In darkness we do what we can
        In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

pretty boy whittington attacks Teepot.......i can see the headlines

Comment

pretty boy whittington attacks inspector gadget you mean

Comment

lmfao

Comment

I am going to moderate this thread

just as soon as i can work out where I should put it

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

i think you should ban him bri....and dont believe what he is gonna tell you...

Comment

TELL him Peter? What on earth could I tell him that you don't want him to know?

HAHHAHAHHAHA

Comment

David you've gained a fan!!!
                        John - Kingfisher
                        Talk Angling Senior Member
                        Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

the worst

blanking on rivers in summer is the reason commercials took off... so no disgrace there. my advice would be to initially stick to a couple of waters close to home and then to a couple of methods that work there. in other words simplify your fishing and it will come. one guy who joined our club two years ago was the butt of everyones jokes. set up loads of rods and rigs had every bait known to man and came last all the time. heeded this advice last year won two matches one with over a ton and now frames regular . no ones laughing at him now. stick with it and enjoy the journey. ps your only as good as your next match
                          the carrot bites back:D
                          ooh you are awful!!

Comment

Originally posted by leetwin
                            I've been down the severn today and caught jack S**t... Always come last in the TA matches and regularly seem to do no good at fishing... Even though I try and follow the advice i'm given I just never seem to catch well... SO am I the worst fisherman on this site and if so who is willing to come fishing with me and show me where i'm going wrong because i'm sick of it... come on folks tell me where i'm going wrong??
                            I have offered before
                            Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
                            If you havnt got a good partner.
                            Then you better have a good Hand

Comment

Originally posted by leetwin
                              i rekon i'd challenge you to that title...

dont worry though getting battered by both sides does get easier with practice.. trust me.. ive been doing it for years.. even down to the mrs battering me on her first time

loosing is a mental state. Last in a match is a postition. someone has to fill that position.. so why shouldnt it be me ?? it also takes the pressure off when you draw the flyer

Comment

Working...
                              X