Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ireland

Going over on the 18th September, return 24th September.

Fishing a few stretches of the River Bann again, bream showing to over 5lbs roach to 2lb that'll do me
    [B][COLOR="Red"]Be happy, go fishing[/COLOR][/B] :)

where abouts on the bann mate? stopping in belturbet but willing to drive.
    i try hard, but sometimes.......

Comment

going over 21st september for a week,staying ballinamore,really looking forward to it.havn't been for about 7 years ,since i wrote the hired van off

Comment

scunnyiron

scunnyiron. you will be back the day before i go. where abouts you fishing. stayed in ballinamore a few years ago and didnt do much. even went tench fishing in the middle of a bog after a 2 mile slog over feilds etc with all the gear. caught 4oz rudd all day. crap. we did ok on garadice and went down to derryvonney too. tight lines mate.
        i try hard, but sometimes.......

Comment

devilfisher

hi m8,fishing four matches not sure where, have been told but the names are too long to remember,going with 3 lads who go every year but its my first time,think one is on loch allen.back about 6.0pm sat will send you a pm when i get back of how we did it might help you avoid the crap places i usually end up lol..

Comment

Originally posted by devilfisher3
            where abouts on the bann mate? stopping in belturbet but willing to drive.
            Your welcome to join us mate,

Comment

Also fishing Gilmores Shore, mixed bags of 85lb+ coming out

Comment

Working...
              X