Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

best buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best buy

i bought the paper today and it came with a method feeder and mould which i thought is not bad a

paper filled with info
    method feeder
    and mould

all for £1.80 so i thought id say seems good

that got me thinking about my best fishing purchase ever and it had to be a maver grimreaper brought it off a friend who new nothing about fishing luckily £5 it cost me whats your best buys it was the 12.5m version the original

angling times paper btw

Comment

me too gd buy

Comment

bttt

Comment

A maver pole for a fiver? not bad,that! I got the mag and feeder,but chucked the feeder and mould away,as mine was rubbish! Avanti I presume? ;-)
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Your right Paul they seem to copy other manufacturers products at a very cheap price but seem to be poor quality in my opinion. cheers John
            John

Comment

yes they arent very good but the feeder seemed ok the mould is naff but i will use the feeder

Comment

i pay £1 for the angling times and it is delivered every tuesday

Comment

come on ladies and gentle man your best buy any cheap rods or poles like 16m £200 something like that any one

Comment

I bought three Daiwa Connoisseur z 11/13 feeder rods and paid £40, £41, and £47.
                    And an amorphous coil matchwinner-s light feeder for £21.
                    And a drennan light feeder for £10.
                    MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

they gave one away earlier in the year too, i haven't actually tried it yet but that has more to do with me getting bored legering.
                      never had any absurdly cheap fishing gear but i did once buy a carrier bag full of rc car bits which the guy had no idea what it was, i paid £25 and sold it the next week built for £145, i recognised the chassis plate straight away as a switchblade10.
                      i'm not lazy, just energy efficient.

Comment

Working...
                      X