Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

New fishing bisiness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New fishing bisiness

Hi everyone

I used to post on here, but took some breaktime to start my bisiness making pole floats so I kould build up some stock because I saw it on dragons den, and now i have nearly a hundred i can start selling them for two pounds each which sounds expensive but theyre handmade so theyre worth more

I want to satrt a website for them but don't know how, can you buy them?

Thanks
    Richard

Get some piccys of em on here.
    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

am I allowed to? cos i'll probably sell more than the site sponsers and stuff

Comment

FreeWebs funnly enough it's free aswell.

Apart from that i don't really know where to start other than going to a Web designer.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPole View Post
          Hi everyone

I used to post on here, but took some breaktime to start my bisiness making pole floats so I kould build up some stock because I saw it on dragons den, and now i have nearly a hundred i can start selling them for two pounds each which sounds expensive but theyre handmade so theyre worth more

I want to satrt a website for them but don't know how, can you buy them?

Thanks
          Richard
          good luck m8 , on word of advice, proof read and use your spel cheka !!! kould be a problem if you want to satrt a bisiness
          MR. BLUE SKY

Comment

thats good advise thanks :-) have you got a bisiness?

Comment

BigPole, just because your floats are hand made doesn't necessarily mean they are worth more. There are a lot more floatmakers nowadays and quite a few good ones who have been at it a few years so your competition will be pretty fierce. Their true value will be reflected in how many orders you get if you post some pictures of them. In the main, quality will sell. Good luck.
              MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

Working...
              X