Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

fishing with andy may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fishing with andy may

went fishing at cudmore on wedsnesday with andy may,i booked the morning with him,

he showed me how to feed correctly and how to catch shallow with great effect,

he is a top bloke and top angler i would recommend a coaching session with him,coz belive me your catch rate will improve.

sorry for putting this thread on the forum twice,but i put it in the wrong list

Who's andy may.?? V

Comment

3 times kamasan matchman of the year,and also quite a regular on tight lines.

Comment

He's a top angler,and a nice bloke. If you don't mind me asking,how much did the coaching cost,mate?
        Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

he charges £30 an hour or £200 for the day,

believe me its well worth it,i am going to book another session with him come winter.

Comment

How much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's people been to university for 5 years what are not on 200 pound a day, 50,000 a year. Dick Turpin and mask spring to mind.

Regards

Shooter

Comment

Top bloke Andy and a top coach.

Worth every penny, anyone whos had a session with him will tell you that.

Comment

Most self employed sparks & plumbers charge nearly £200 a day.
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by luke carpstalker View Post
                  Most self employed sparks & plumbers charge nearly £200 a day.

Hope they work 16 hour days then. I won,t employ them. If i get a tradesman in i ask them what their hourly rate is.I asked for a quote to have a wall opened up again to replace a back door into the garage that was bricked up and was quoted 500 pounds for what is basically an easy days work. Asked him if his lump hammer and bolster chisel were made out of gold. Guess what, he didn,t get the job. There are teachers, accountants, architects,nurses,solicitors, MD's and people that save lives what are not on that kind of money. I can't believe he gets the work. Do you pay him directly at the end of a session, if so, I don,t know how he can be that hard faced to take it off you!

Regards Stuart
                  Last edited by shooter7shooter; 12 September 2010, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Remember that self-employed people aren't guaranteed a day's work, nor do they get Holiday Pay or Sick Pay.

If there was really that sort of money about, everybody would be at it. They aren't.

Work it out.

Comment

shooter7shooter
                      When it comes to fishing coaching you haven't got a clue what you're talking about. Andy is one of the top match fishing coaches on the circuit. He also is the least expensive of the top coaches.
                      Anyone and I repeat anyone who has had a session with him will tell you what value for money they get, myself included.
                      Do you seriously think he's booked up 5 days a week 52 weeks a year?
                      If he was a top coach in pretty much any other sport, he would command 10 times that rate.

Comment

worth every penny and i will be booking him again come the winter

Comment

Given the amount of cash some people throw at gear, £200 for a day's tuition that will greatly enhance your angling ability seems like a bargain to me.

Comment

If andy may wants to charge £30 an hour and people are gonna pay it (which I would,and may well do) fairplay to him. I don't think it's excessive.
                            Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                            Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Originally posted by droid View Post
                              Remember that self-employed people aren't guaranteed a day's work, nor do they get Holiday Pay or Sick Pay.

If there was really that sort of money about, everybody would be at it. They aren't.

Work it out.
                              So what are you saying, just because someone is not guaranteed permanent work they can screw someone when they get the chance. i tell you what I,ll go self employed and charge 500 pound for 2 days work and then when anyone questions it I can turn round and say, well i' m not guaranteed the work mate your the poor so and so i'm gonna screw so i only have to work 2 days a week. Talk Sense.
                              Also i think you,ll find everyone is entitled to statutory sick pay,
                              Never heard such Crap. Don,t suppose your self employed are you.

Regards
                              Last edited by hurricane; 12 September 2010, 12:44 PM. Reason: swearing

Comment

Working...
                              X