Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Shropshire and Mid Wales Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jolly 1
    replied
    Thanks MT NET, I don't seem to have many takers yet! but I am going to confirm date and costs etc over the weekend, so perhaps I may get a few more interested then. Being a lone female angler just thought it would be good to meet up with other fellow anglers and discuss tactics and get some tips.
    Angela
    Jolly 1

Leave a comment:

• MT NET
    replied
    Good luck Angela,hope it comes to a succesful fruition,just make make sure all those rufty tufty males behave themselves.again well done for trying to get something started.

Leave a comment:

• phillyfingers
    replied
    Hi Angela,a sat proberbly! cheers, Phil.

Leave a comment:

• jolly 1
    replied
    Thanks Spadger, It would be great to have you along, just waiting to see how many others would like to come along then I will post a date and the price.
    Angela

Leave a comment:

• jolly 1
    replied
    Hi Phil,
    I would be happy to organise either, I will just wait and see what the feed back is. What day is better for you a Saturday or Sunday?
    Angela

Leave a comment:

• SPADGER
    replied
    I might have a pop if you can get enough for a match and the date suits.

Leave a comment:

• phillyfingers
    replied
    hi Jolly, welcome to the site! would this be in the form of a match or pleasure fishing? either way it sounds like a good idea! i would be interested if the date suits. all the best, Phil.

Leave a comment:

• jolly 1
    started a topic Shropshire and Mid Wales Meet

Shropshire and Mid Wales Meet

Hi All
    Just wondered if anyone would be interested in meeting up and having a good days fishing at a coarse fishery in Llanerfyl, Mid Wales.
    It is about 35 miles from Shrewsbury or 25 miles from Machynlleth, or 15 miles from Welshpool.
    I would be happy to organise and I am sure that I could get us a keen rate for the day.
    It is a one acre lake with good landing stages, carp to double figures, along with tench roach, rud, bream and some massive gudgeon! there is bait available on site and they also do food!
    As I am new to the site thought this would be a great way to meet up with other anglers.
    If you would be insterested just let me know and I will arange a date to suit.
    I will look forward to hearing from you all.

Angela
    Jolly 1
Working...
X