Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Shame on you Larford AGAIN!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame on you Larford AGAIN!!

Wrote a letter to Phil Briscoe explaining that his river venue was unfishable,ie could not get many pegs in, although he found a slot for us on one of his pools it was no excuse for booking the venue and taking our money,most of the lads geared up for river fishing.
    Has not had decency to reply to my letter,is this what todays fishery owners think of their punters MUGS! SUCKERS!

The bubble will burst les,too many commercials and not enough anglers.Club i used to be in had a problem with briscoe,so they never went there again.Try to find somewhere that welcomes anglers and stick with them.
    cornerstone.

Comment

not all fishery owners think like phil briscoe thank god !

Comment

OH
        From some of the comments on here there are plenty who think he is God
        a few are aware that. HE thinks he is
        Colin

Comment

you'll all be banned now for life,and legal proceedings started.this is my opinion. lol.
          Last edited by FORDY-1; 15 September 2010, 10:32 PM.

Comment

of course these views are are the views of members and not Talk Angling...i thank you
            In darkness we do what we can
            In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Steve i dont care if he does Ban me
              I wouldnt notice anyway
              Larry i have stated all along these are my own personal opinions
              Nothing to do with TA
              Colin

Comment

Phil Briscoe has done a lot for match fishing in this country, he has supplied a fantastic venue for many many match anglers.

C'mon Phil get some tests done on your fish to shut up the scaremongers once and for all.

Comment

as i have stated many times throughout this thread Phil has ploughed thousands of pounds and hrs to make Larford possibly the Best match fishery in the country ,
                  For that i have nothing but Respect for him ,but i also feel that if he had been a little more Honest @ this time ,a lot of things that are being said would not have been.
                  Phil if you read this , i think You have done a fantastic job building a great fishery and hope things improve soon
                  But all this could have been avoided if only you had spoke to others /had fish tested
                  Good Luck Phil
                  Regards Colin
                  PS i have now said all i am going to say on this subject ,i have posted only my opinions and do not wish to offend anyone.
                  Colin

Comment

anyone know of a syndicate at larford? my bro has just doen a 3 day session (caught stacks of carp) they spoke to a couple of lads from Blackburn who are still on there now (been on for a week) saying they were part of the syndicate? i didnt know there was one.. they have hauled all week aswell
                    for all your carp fishing in the North West visit [url]www.northwestcarp.co.uk/forums[/url] :)

Comment

you certainly wont find our club going back there the bloke as no respect for the people that keep his fishery going us the paying angler, takes your money question him about any problems your banned

Comment

I doubt if this will bother the owner ,as he has that many clubs wanting to fish the place he can afford to be choosey.
                        i for one agree with your comments.
                        [IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu272/PoleKillerphotos/dark_side_cookies.gif[/IMG]

Comment

yes he does have a lot wanting to fish but he is also losing a lot and with his attitude will lose more the majority of clubs in our area dont book as many matches as previous

Comment

Working...
                          X