Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

How tidy is your box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How tidy is your box

hi just wonderd if there is any body out there that keeps there tackle box as untidy has me thought id have asort out, i could open a tackle shop with what ifound in my box 56 packets of all sorts of hooks + loads of crap, how is your box.

Mine is an absolute MESS
    my dustbin @ home is Tidier
    Colin

Comment

A place for everything and everything in it's place! I'm a bit ocd about my box,I take much too much stuff that's never gonna be used,but I try and keep it in order,so I know exactly where everthing is when I'm fishing without having to hunt it out. Floats and pole floats are my weakness,though-not gonna use half of them,but still keep them in my box drawers "just in case". 90% of us on here are probably the same,I guess. ;-)
      Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

I find i go and buy stuff that i have already got !!! its silly but i guess part of the fun.How many times like myself have members gone in the shop to buy a bag of ground bait and walked out £60 lighter thinking "why did i do that ?".

Comment

Mine looks like a bomb has hit it. Looking through it the other day i found 12 discorgers and 2 packets of Im1 image hooks, remember them.
          On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Looked through my Box the other day for a discorger eventualy gave up ,might have another look later
            I know they are in there somewhere ,i only put them in on Tuesday morning 6 of them .
            Colin

Comment

Glad I'm not on my own, mine's a right mess, hundreds and hundreds of packets of hooks and squashed floats!

Comment

Nathan mate
                Are you sure you havent got mine
                When i used to fish /Team fishing my tackle was immaculate,totaly opposite to what it is now
                When i wanted a reel the other day i picked up 1 and 3 others came with it .
                I used the 1st one to drop off while shaking them
                I had visions of your gear being realy tidy all perfectly set out in its own little space
                just shows how wrong you can be
                Colin

Comment

I pick up 5 reels and 15 catapults all tangled together! Main rigs in an ice cream tub in base on old pole elastic winders!

Comment

You have got my gear !!!
                    Colin

Comment

I'm just getting back after a lay off so my stuff is a little more in disarray than I wouyld like. When I'm up and running though I'm pretty obsessed with keeping it tidy. Everything divided up neatly, things used most often are in the outer edge of the uppermost cross drawer etc. Rigs always grouped in patterns in descending sizes, and diameter mainlines within the sub groups. And length within THOSE subgroups. Christ I'm sad lol!
                      [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

i'm not ocd about it but i like to make sure i know where things are so that when i need them i can easily grab them. the opposite to the rest of my life where i'm an untidy get.
                        i'm not lazy, just energy efficient.

Comment

Im not too bad, most of the time

I used to travel with Ivan Marks and his box innards looked like a bomb had gone off in there, line, hooks, floats and things growing! And to top it all he would bring his ready mixed groundbait in an empty persil powder box!
                          Can't catch enough.....

Comment

Am I glad I'm not alone,I've just started trying to be tidy again for umpteenth time, but only after a match the other week when the bloke on the next peg asked me for a plaster, and I felt so embarassed when he looked in my tackle as I rummaged through a mass of, junk and rubbish,tackle and TOOLS? The following week I only took what I knew I would use, boy my gear was so much lighter without a heap of "I might need it's".
                            If you can't laugh at yourself, life is going to seem a whole lot longer than you'd like.:D:D:p

Comment

After every session when im tired i just chuck eveything into my box but next day sort it out again, Repeats....
                              [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
                              [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
                              [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
                              [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                              X