Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Winter fishing- The cut off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter fishing- The cut off

So when does fishing become winter fishing, and when does the sport drop off, has it already started?. BTW when do we get them nice frosty mornings with some nice roach fishing

looking forward to it, getting up in the dark, scraping the frost off the car, breaking the ice to fish why do we do it????
    please let me draw a flyer

Comment

I think it's 1st November, or at least it is where I fish mostly. That's when opening hours & fees change to winter ones...

Comment

Originally posted by martin2010 View Post
        So when does fishing become winter fishing, and when does the sport drop off, has it already started?. BTW when do we get them nice frosty mornings with some nice roach fishing
        There is no cut off! Depends on weather, Winter fishing can be very good ang rewarding.

Comment

I always think winter is "official" when the clocks go back.

Comment

it's that wonderful and magical day when the match ad reads 'worm and joker ok'.... :-)
            [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
            X