Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Coaching day with Kieron Rich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaching day with Kieron Rich

Had a coaching day yesterday with Kieron Rich at Larford lake.

What a great day. I learnt so much in such a short space of time. He even took time to show my brother a few things.

If your looking for a coaching day give Kieron a look. You won't be disappointed.

Kieron Rich - Expert Fishing Coaching and Tuition - Blundells Fishery and North West Area

Kieron is a great lad
    Always got a lot of time for him
    also a very good Angler
    Colin

Comment

How much Sharpy.
      On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

I couldnt agree more with Sharp hook. Well worth thye money, Kieron is a top bloke with a wealth knowledge you would be amazed and the things you could learn in the time of your average 5 match.

Great fella
        Great Day
        Great fishing
        [SIZE="5"][/SIZE][B][SIZE="5"]Born to fish forced to work!![/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Not sure how much as it was a present. Ask On The Drop. He organised it.

Comment

i had a day with kieran had a great time , that was a gift off my dad think he charges £30 an hour . well worth it i think .

Comment

i had a day out with kieron on blundells warrington/rixton yes it is £30 an hour or £200 full day
              learnt loads & he got me catching about 140 pound of ide
              well worth the money & i came second in my own club match 2 days later
              cheers fil

Comment

Working...
              X