Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

preston shuttle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preston shuttle

im tempted but how good are they and how easy is it to dismantle/fold down and how "flat" do they go for the car boot?
    brookside anglers EX- superstar

they are fully take apart mate and fit into the gaps in the car mate best bit of kit you will eva buy mate
    [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

dave im getting one (from the you no what lol) so i will let you know what its like when i get it. should be here in the next 7-14 working days hopefully.
      BROOKSIDE ANGLERS BAGGING MACHINE.

[url]www.River-Rods.com[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by carl92s View Post
        dave im getting one (from the you no what lol) so i will let you know what its like when i get it. should be here in the next 7-14 working days hopefully.
        you are !! will they all fit in tonys van ?
        then again i might not bother and put my gear on yours and you can deliver it to my peg hows about that then lol

Comment

The shuttle is the best thing ive bought for ages, it goes that flat when folded down I put mine between the folded down rear seats and the front seats, maybe a 6" gap, awesome piece of kit.
          [url]http://yanglers.proboards.com/[/url]

Comment

erm thats a good point about it all fitting in tonys van but me and my dad use our van alot so it might be ok.
            dave if i deliverd ur gear to your peg it will mean i have helped you out alot this year youno with all the info iv let you have lol. only joking

Comment

Originally posted by carl92s View Post
              i have helped you out alot this year youno with all the DUFF info iv let you have
              corrected for you.

lol
              thanks for the replys fellas looks like its on the "must have" list

Comment

haha nice one

Comment

Working...
                X