Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fell in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fell in

What a day!!!!!! snapped twice, lost two floats, dropped some line clippers in the pond, brolly pole snapped in two and i fell in trying to retrieve line clippers. Oh! and i caught one crucian.
    Just had a hot shower and hot curry though so all is well.
    still loved it!!! might go again tomorrow.

regards shooter

Seat box malfunction?

Shooter doing a runner from the baliff, today:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Lmfao

Comment

A hot shower, curry and a cold beer is a cure all for a bad days fishing, works everytime for me. Lamb pathia, sag paneer, onion bhaji's and a coupl of chapati's. Followed by an ice cold Perroni.
        On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by SPADGER View Post
          A hot shower, curry and a cold beer is a cure all for a bad days fishing, works everytime for me. Lamb pathia, sag paneer, onion bhaji's and a coupl of chapati's. Followed by an ice cold Perroni.
          10 carling premiers mate for less than £8 pound and catching the impossibleJobs a good un

Comment

Originally posted by shooter7shooter View Post
            10 carling premiers mate for less than £8 pound and catching the impossibleJobs a good un
            That i cannot argue with shooter.
            On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Working...
            X