Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fishing Licence.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Licence.

A few months back I took my nephew fishing on bradshaws in bolton. He is only 12 so He did not need a licence. Cut a long story short he went to the cafe to get out grub and then the bailifs came round and asked me to produce my licence but I explained to him that I was not fishing basicly watching the gear as he went to cafe. As I was sat on the box itself makeing a few rigs but that was no excuse and he did not belive me. I mention to this to a few guys on here and gave me some advice. Anyway, I recieved a letter this yesterday morning explaining what was what. I was supprised at the outcome ! They let me off !

They basicly said on records It shows that I have bought a licence for a fair few years, And it shows that I do commit to the enviromental agency ect.

But when the post came and I saw the enviromental stamp on it my bum started to twitch thinking of a big fine. So glad as I thought I was going to get a fine for a stupid mistake I made.

The guys on here who gave me advice on what to do, You said write a letter to them explaining what was what, Admitting that I was in the wrong and will take full responceability of any outcome.

Anyway, To the lads on here who did pm me or make a post explaining what I should do did the trick. I would like to say thanks to all who helped. Give me your address and Ill send you a crate of booze.

MG
    Last edited by MatchGaz; 9 September 2007, 10:48 AM.
    [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

result......jammy sod
    the carrot bites back:D
    ooh you are awful!!

Comment

shant bother next year.....if i get challenged gonna state this case...job done £25 saved
      In darkness we do what we can
      In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by compleat tangler
        result......jammy sod
        But I was right anyway I did not fish, was just doing its and bobs.

Larry, you have the same problem as what I did ?
        [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

Comment

me thinks mr teepot is a cynic and needs his faith in human nature restoring
          the carrot bites back:D
          ooh you are awful!!

Comment

i have no problems Gaz
            In darkness we do what we can
            In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Working...
            X