Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

When you find your best sandwich for fishing do you put butter on it or flora?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you find your best sandwich for fishing do you put butter on it or flora?

Your thoughts please.
    MATRIX HALIFAX

I can't believe it's not butter.
    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Butter!

Comment

proper butter,when i can be bothered to make some
        brookside anglers EX- superstar

Comment

dont take owt got no time for eating or drinking for the five hrs in a match thats why i cant sit on my hands and chuck a lead out and sit and wait and wait and....d.....d wait

Comment

Butter, plus tuna, plus masala chilli ketchup, plus mango chutney and finally red onion and shredded coriander.

Comment

You guys crack me up with all this best sandwich, sugars in flask and so on, this is turning into good food uk. We'll be having a recipe page next
              I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
              He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Butter on toast. Flora on sarnies. Although never eat whilst fishing.

Comment

left over pizza fron night b4....yum yum...... butter
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

"I'm going fishing."

Really means... "I'm going to drink myself dangerously stupid, and stand by a pond with a stick in my hand, while the fish swim by in complete safety."

I don't know..see this thread for answer..http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/...ant_wifes.html

Comment

flora or CLOVER

Comment

I had a nasty bruise on my leg yesterday, so I rubbed some margarine on it...I can't believe it's not better!
                        I got a new rod for the wife. I'll miss her, but it's a quality rod.

Comment

Working...
                        X