Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

f1 's on a hook and band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f1 's on a hook and band

help please guys after losing 4 f1s on trot shallow on a 18 b911 to a banded 6mm pellet i thought i'd try a guru mwg in a 18 what i use on the feeder and lose hardly any after shipping out with no bait on the band (After been told by a top angler that i would catch which i thought was a joke ) i went on to catch 10 or so f1's all hooked in the mouth why would this happen
    Last edited by Rob pearson; 28 September 2010, 09:44 PM.

They seen the band as something to eat.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

ok pal thanks i feed micros through a sprinkle pot and the micro band isn't that far of the size of micro pellets i suppose

Comment

im going to put a spanner in the works cause that doesnt happen all the time cause after a few fish you cant get a sign on the old discoloured pellet and as soon as you band a new one on you get a sign straight away

Comment

were you fishing it sounds solid !! try slapping your pellett the f1s snatch at !!
          Ninja 12: Delboy 0 Never going to live it down !:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused:

Comment

barnburgh lakes middle pond della . I dint have a pellet on the band thats the problem thats why my head is spinning
            Last edited by Rob pearson; 28 September 2010, 11:00 PM.

Comment

dont do it in a match it would be concidered cheating
              I want an end peg

Comment

Originally posted by jay411 View Post
                dont do it in a match it would be concidered cheating
                Why would it?

Comment

why would it be cheating ! you arent foul hooking them,it would only be cheating if you were going out and foul hooking them deliberatly.

Comment

Originally posted by carl heaton View Post
                    why would it be cheating ! you arent foul hooking them,it would only be cheating if you were going out and foul hooking them deliberatly.
                    Could possibly be classed as cheating if artificial baits were banned.

Comment

artificial baits are banned under the model match rules , which incerdently we should all be fishing to
                      I want an end peg

Comment

Originally posted by jay411 View Post
                        artificial baits are banned under the model match rules , which incerdently we should all be fishing to
                        We aren't though! And still not sure a band would count as the pellet can come off by accident!

Comment

Originally posted by NathanWatson View Post
                          Could possibly be classed as cheating if artificial baits were banned.
                          Fair point

Comment

what rules do we fish to match rules or venue rules ?

Comment

Depends on match, most matches are to venue rules, some big matches like Fishomania qualifyers are to both. Nationals are to Angling Trust rules.

Comment

Working...
                              X