Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

tolerant wifes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tolerant wifes

ass usual 6am up for fishing 2 to 3 times aweek. then a little voice says dole (we call each other that) your breakfast is ready. so nice to have a careing wife am i just lucky or is it the norm.

you have a good lady there dole,and yes you are lucky
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Lucky, very bloody lucky... I'd be greatful for a brew.... but then again the peace and quiet of an early morning doesn't need to be broken by her :-)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

ME ALSO, I have a woman that gets a coffee ready every morning without fail. gives me sundays as an absolute my day to do what i want with.

i leave the house a 6am most work days get back at 6-7pm with dinner on table. i cook weekends and give her saturday to her self or what ever she pleases.

seems to work for us.
        Even writing this its warming to know ive got a good'en.(i think you reap what ya sow tbh)

she gets a little moody when i fish regular evenings in the week as she doesn't get to see me but hey at least she wants the time with me so i cant grumble.
        Last edited by Tarks; 30 September 2010, 10:54 AM.
        [IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b183/tarks/fledger.jpg[/IMG]Fledger....... Here'.. fishy fishy fishy..:
        Speci Carper

Comment

seeing as were all getting teary eyed and emotional... lol... my missus does enjoy fishing her self so sometimes its a pleasure taking her along too...... "sometimes" :-)
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

i like my life i go to work at 7am, she makes my snap every morning,come home at 5pm with a dinner on the table shes gone to work at 4.30pm while 9pm she comes home makes a cup of tea then i go to bed ready for the next day only time i see her is saturday i take her for dinner b4 she has to go back to work then sunday im fishing all day bliss she cant ask for a divorce cause i never see her just how i like it

Comment

Our gert (the wife) gets up with me at the weekend when i'm going fishin,and she'l do me snap for me for fishing,open up the shed while i have a tom tit,carry me tackle to the Vectra,load it up,so all ineed to do is drive to the venue..bliss best 75p i ever spent.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickangler View Post
                Our gert (the wife) gets up with me at the weekend when i'm going fishin,and she'l do me snap for me for fishing,open up the shed while i have a tom tit,carry me tackle to the Vectra,load it up,so all ineed to do is drive to the venue..bliss best 75p i ever spent.
                don't tell us...you also get the 'brown option' ?
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

nice one lads, what would we do withought them a.

Comment

Mine used to come with me and my 2 sons, on a nice day,and do her sewing, then my 1 son gets bored and the missus says I have a go for half an hour. 2 hours later after 3 Carp, one 4lb she gives it back(resentfully) to my son . Now i've got to get her a license for next season as she's hooked bless her. She does carry most of my tackle when just me and her go to the canal though(I'm disabled). She's had a go at Curborough , Hunnington and Pipe hill, no bloody stopping her now, until she catches more or bigger than me and that will be it lol.

Comment

mine does my casters sorts out my blood and jocker makes sure i have tea and food in house. But most of all shes my mental coach you know when i come in after a match and not having picked up, shes always there lol lol listening to my rambelings....

Comment

Originally posted by Mickangler View Post
                        Superb! ;-)
                        Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

love that one about rambling when you get home.my problem is i cant stop talking to my self about what did i do wrong so on so on?????? just had athought i bl___dy talk to me self while im fishing god im getting very worrid i need a shink ????????????

Comment

doubt theres a woman out there that would tolerate me full stop, freak, apparently talking to yourself is not a sign of insanity and is in fact quite the opposite.
                            i'm not lazy, just energy efficient.

Comment

I think tolerate is the wrong term, accept is probably a better one. it's not conducive to wedded bliss to have one or the other unhappy, partners should always put their other halves needs first.
                              My recommendation to anyone who has a disgruntled wife because of angling is either stop fishing or get a divorce. I know they're drastic measures but the top consideration every time should be happiness.
                              Tell me I'm wrong.
                              I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
                              He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Working...
                              X