Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Laccy Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laccy Choice

A new venue i plan on fishing has a decent head of F1s and carp to 5lb as well as good stock of silvers....mainly chub and ide to about 2lb. You need to catch both to frame.....Catching shallow on pellet/caster seems to be the way forward.....so what laccy do i use in conjuction with a pulla bung? Hollow or solid and what size do you reccomend?

yellow vespe hollow sounds fine pal when it cools down a bit pink vespe hollow may be better

Comment

Hello RobP,
      The yellow Vespe, and the pink vespe, what would you rate this elastic as?

Comment

pink is ideal for small f1's on deck or bigger 1's shallow about a solid number 8 the yellow is what i use for average size carp and f1's but with a puller bung got plenty of low double's out 0n 0.13 about a solid number 12-14

Comment

Preston pure latex doubled up no6 will be ideal for what you want.
          [SIZE="3"][COLOR="#2e8b57"][COLOR="lime"][SIZE="4"]Maver-Rich[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

NEW PB 108lb 2oz, 26/08/2012 Wyatt?s pool, Cobhouse Fishery
          106lb 4oz, 17/08/2011 Laugherne Island pool, Cobhouse Fishery

Comment

Originally posted by Maver-Rich View Post
            Preston pure latex doubled up no6 will be ideal for what you want.
            thats the elastic i use the most, fetches silvers and small poundage fish in with ease

Comment

I find doubled 6 a bit strong, doubled 4 or 5 i find fine.
              On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

middy 6-10 hollow perfect if on silvers you can ship back very fast and the hook wont pull and if you hook a carp any size it wont bottom this elastic out

Comment

Forget the doubled up stuff its rubbish. To many tangles with doubled up stuff. Use it and you will soon find out what Im taking about. Drennan polemaster carp bungee in yellow or is the mutts nuts with a puller kit, soft and stretchy and alot less bother than any doubled up nonsence

Comment

White hydro is what u need

Comment

Originally posted by Aidan View Post
                      White hydro is what u need
                      too harsh for ide bump too many

Comment

agree aidan but prefer preston hollow due to the price and preston 9h would be great

Comment

Working...
                        X