Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weather

after being forced not to go today by the missus (which i was happy with when i saw the wind and rain this morning) just until now when most matchs have finished why is this always the case 4 o clock arrives and it is stunning outside

Rob u need to get out more leave yr lass at home!!!
    stainforth angling full of loving for all ;)

Comment

chubb tamers right missed a good close match 2 60lbs on each lake maggot takes honours

Comment

thought they would have who won it

Comment

the breamgod on top lake 26 if weather was kinder i think i could have done 90lb missed a load of bites from f1s dips and runners all f1s they were big f1s too everybody commented on them had them over 2lb you working this week its all maggot now even on middle lake

Comment

i might make an appearence now its proper baits?

Comment

yes mark proper fishing needs to cool down a bit further to stop big lads from making an appearance i prefer it when 30lb wins work for every bite jubster going to make a comeback now its getting hard

Comment

he says hes not fishin that final that there haven but i think he will make an apperence ?

Comment

thats me out of money till april next year then cann't match he caliber of your lot with those baits start learning all over again then for me

Comment

why easier than pellet 14m les got face on cause i beat him the sad sack

Comment

rob u know yr the venue superstar that is if jubby dont fish??

Comment

i wish mate draw like an artist be a nice change fishing maggot can you hair rig them ;-)

Comment

no good on bands a korum baitspike is better

Comment

used to use kamasan 510 for maggot are they any good

Comment

jesus a 808 or wide gape power in a 20

Comment

Working...
                              X