Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Female Anglers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Anglers.

Do you think we should see more female anglers. I do ! Nothing worse than drawing a peg with a moody old bat complaining all the time, So it would be nice now and again to see some blonde bit sat on a bike seat box holding a good 19mtr.

Nah, I say this as I was walking the dog down the canal yesterday and saw some lass fishing, wasn't short off 60 but hey, they can get younger right. lol
    [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

yes it woulde be nice till thay weigh in that fish more than you then who woulde be the moody bat lol
    a dry net is a day at home

Comment

women anglers

My wife fishes and she's pretty good with the pole and she's over 60, she caught 20 carp last week in 5 hours and a couple of the men didn't seem to like it me included, I caught 5.
      The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

60 and bagging up with 20 carp How much she charge for lessons lol ? I see a few now and again but yeah your right ! I would be ashamed if some chick hammered me on the bank
        [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

Comment

Went in my local tackle shop earlier (took a while to find!) a lovely young lady was in there! Late teens/early twenties, Blonde, lovely figure . . . . should have followed her home!

Comment

My missus fishes in 2 clubs and on many occasion as given us all good tanning and she,s 62. Likes nothing better to be on the bank fishing

Comment

female anglers

The only trouble with my missus fishing is that I have to buy all the bait and tackle, they where only small carp smallest around 2lb biggest about 5lb, still, she makes all the sandwiches.
              The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

Originally posted by Pete236
                Went in my local tackle shop earlier (took a while to find!) a lovely young lady was in there! Late teens/early twenties, Blonde, lovely figure . . . . should have followed her home!
                I hope when you got you maggots she handled them well

Comment

I definately think there should be more female anglers!!!!!!

Comment

hey my mum fishes she fished a twenty four hour once and cought a 6lb

Comment

hey it would be nice to have some totty ,,,,eye candy on the banks but it would be a bummer if they catch more than you .

Comment

i personally wouldn't like to see more female anglers because all they do is WINE unless they are catching fish then there is no problem so it would be grate but only if they were all good
                        [FONT="System"][COLOR="Black"]Matt.Ingram be the name
                        Guess who is back...
                        [COLOR="Red"]Shiamano[/COLOR]
                        [/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

I once fished a match at Gold Valley in the middle of summer and the England Ladies were all fishing it..... Several of them were on the far bank opposite me including Wendy Lithgoe and lets say the lads on my bank didnt catch very much that day!

Bring it on... the more ladies fishing the better!
                          Simon Young
                          Admin
                          Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                          web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Bring on more women fishing is what i say, i dont understand why so many are so 'ewwwwwwww' about it! Just get on with it and have enjoy it most of all- recieve as many pound sides bets as you can!

Gem_Bicester..... good name
                            [COLOR="Magenta"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]The Minx[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/GemmaD/Banners/sig2.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Come on lads, what would you rather look at sitting opposite you for 5 hours, this..............

or this.................

.......... not a hard decision surely.
                              [COLOR=blue][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/pnm123/Smileys/icon_smile_big.gif[/IMG] "Minxed" to the max.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/pnm123/Smileys/icon_smile_shock.gif[/IMG] [/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
                              [URL="http://petermorton1.xanga.com/"][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue]Click this link to read "My Fishing Diaries"[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL]

Comment

Working...
                              X