Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

What is your favourite brand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favourite brand?

I was just wondering what your favourite brand/make of fishing gear is and the reason for it?

Mine has to be Daiwa as everything you buy you know its reliable and it also does this e.g. sensor for the beginners or the ones on a budget.

What are your thoughts?
    Cheers
    Connor
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

You wont go wrong with Daiwa gear but you cant beat Preston Innovations for all the little bits of things that you need.

Comment

Milo,daiwa and preston ;-)
      Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

daiwa / sensas

Comment

Drennan

Comment

Zebco from argos, every time.
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Preston I wouldn't touch with a 20' greased bargepole for anything that costs more than a tenner. It isn't if it will break or fall apart, it's when.

Drennan gear I would trust implicitly, though.

Comment

Drennan ROD DAIWA REEL DRENNAN LINE B911 HOOKS FLOAT A GOOD PEACOCK QUILL

Comment

Originally posted by luke carpstalker View Post
                  Zebco from argos, every time.
                  This was my second choice Or avanti
                  [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
                  [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
                  [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
                  [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Alot of my gear is shakespeare but then i have shimano, preston, daiwa and abu gear aswel. If i had to choose i would go with shakespeare and preston (they have never really let me down).

Comment

i tend to go for milo cralusso preston stuff,rods wise i dont think you can beat drennan series 7,ive also got a soft spot for shimano exage reels 7 so far 3 of them from the for sale section,love a bargain
                      brookside anglers EX- superstar

Comment

certainly not preston just threw away pair dri fish boots worn only dozen times both leaking and now the lining in the groundbait hoop is flaking off thats going back under warranty but told boots were only guaranteed for 3 months so much for chinese manufactoring

Comment

tricast expensive but quality

Comment

Daiwa for me very strong durable luggage, also i have daiwa box lasted me ages.

preston box attachments, rods

kc floats

Comment

Has to be maver for me and Browning good gear at reasonable price's...
                              never had any problems with any of it as yet, but am looking to switch to preston next season...
                              It's just a personal thing...

Comment

Working...
                              X