Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

any thoughts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • any thoughts

    been looking at the preston shuttle (its my age) bit put off by the price and a couple of posts regarding the stability of 2 wheels on uneven ground? im now looking at this Low Loader Trolley

    what do you reckon?
    brookside anglers EX- superstar

  • #2
    just a heads up, preston gear seems to be poorly made at the moment so you may want to consider that into your thinking, the ultimate trolly is pritty good, but not the best for alot of gear, what you looking at putting on it?

    Comment


    • #3
      That Ultimate trolley is spot on mate, miles better than the shuttle. It was recommended to me and i was abit dubious about it but it's not let me down, so far!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by 06_ryan_06 View Post
        just a heads up, preston gear seems to be poorly made at the moment so you may want to consider that into your thinking, the ultimate trolly is pritty good, but not the best for alot of gear, what you looking at putting on it?
        usual match stuff mate,small milo box,45 litre bag, pole and a few made up rods, you know i think it could do the job
        brookside anglers EX- superstar

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MarkT View Post
          That Ultimate trolley is spot on mate, miles better than the shuttle. It was recommended to me and i was abit dubious about it but it's not let me down, so far!!
          a little dubious about ultimate stuff myself,but i like the look of this barrow,how is the build quality?do you think it will last,mind you at that price i could stand the odd repair,thanks mate
          brookside anglers EX- superstar

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by davebee View Post
            a little dubious about ultimate stuff myself,but i like the look of this barrow,how is the build quality?do you think it will last,mind you at that price i could stand the odd repair,thanks mate
            It's build quality is good mate better than the Preston Shuttle which broke on me within the first 2 weeks of having it. 7 months with the ultimate and no problems.

            Comment


            • #7
              reason i asked what putting on it is that ultimate products are good but in my experience they arnt for heavy use, i see people loading there trollies up with there box 45l holdal, 2 rod holdalls, cooler bag, rollers, and they be very very heavy and be hard to move, the ultimate trolly would not last with this type of use, a box 45l holdal and rod holdall should be fine on it though.

              Comment


              • #8
                fox trakta the only way to go!!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  get yourself a secondhand xxl penrose had mine for 5 years use it 3 times a week fully loaded and never let me down tyre is filled with anti puncture if u cant get penrose av a look at one made by rigger 07976350099 made in uk couple of mates useing them on rivers they r well strong and build quallity is excellent

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Ordered something from Penrose off efence a bit back. Got good service and the item was well made and robust.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by davebee View Post
                      been looking at the preston shuttle (its my age) bit put off by the price and a couple of posts regarding the stability of 2 wheels on uneven ground? im now looking at this Low Loader Trolley

                      what do you reckon?
                      Im still thinking about getting this.
                      it looks great for the money and has the rod holdall straps
                      [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
                      [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
                      [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
                      [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        i like the idea of the straps,with all the advice im even more not sure what to get !!
                        brookside anglers EX- superstar

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          well pleased with my space shuttle load it up with seat box carryall rod bag with poles top kits etc 4 made up rods 2 keep nets 2 pole rollers bait etc etc(why do i carry so much) & its been fine over all sorts of ground
                          please let me draw a flyer

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Had mine 14 months had no problems with mine.
                            [url]http://www.miraclebaits.com/index.html[/url]

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X